Welcome to Harbor View!
Harbor View Neighborhood Association Meeting
The next meeting of the Harbor View Neighborhood Association will be on Monday, June 6, 2022 at 6pm. Please NOTE that the meeting will be In Person and via Zoom. The meeting will be held in the Salesian Boys and Girls Club cafeteria, across from the Brooke Charter School on Byron Street. You can access the meeting from the front door on Byron Street or from the rear door on Wordsworth Street, which is the handicap entry to avoid the stairs. Since we will be indoors masks are optional to those in attendance.
Our interpreter Ricardo will be available for our Spanish speaking members.
Zoom Information below:
La proxima reunion de Harbor View Neighborhood Association esta en el 6 de junio 2022 a las 6pm. La reunion esta en persona y via Zoom. Llega a la cafeteria del Salesian Boys y Girls Club por la calle Byron al otro lado de Brooke Charter School. Puede usar la entrada principal por la calle Byron o la entrada en calle de Wordsworth. La entrada de la calle Wordsworth no tienne escaleras por personas con discapacidades.
El cubre bocas sera opcional puesto que estaremos adentro. Nuestro interprete Ricardo, est ara presente para nuestros miembros de habla hispana.
- Welcome/Introduction (5min)
- Announcements (5min) Tree Eastie; Salesian 13th Annual Auction for Summer Camp Scholarships, No July HVNA meeting; ZBA hearing 10:30am on June 7th for 486-490 Bennington Street.
- Station 7 Police Report (15min) Sgt. Cintolo, Officer Domenico and Officer Mosley.
- Office of Neighborhood Services (ONS) (10min) Enrique Pepen, Executive Director of the Office of Neighborhood Services. He will meet the membership and share what is his mission and action of his office.
- Brooke Charter School (10min) Mark Loring, Chief Operating Officer for the Brooke Charter Schools will update us on any new developments/plans since last speaking with us about proposed expansion of the Byron/Horace Street Campus.
- Elections of the HVNA Board (15min) The members eligible to vote will cast ballots for the candidates: Phil Brangiforte, Skip Marcella, Mike McCormack and Joe Steffano Jr.
- John Walkey Green Roots. (10min) Mr. Walkey will present a new program involving solar panels for people in East Boston. This program is sponsored by Mayor Wu and the CIty of Boston.
- Boston Scores Partnership/Project (15min) John Maconga, Executive Director of Boston Scores will discuss his nonprofit and a plan to invest in the Salesians Boys and Girls Club building, field and program.
- 114 Coleridge Street/1 Short Street (25min) Attorney Jeff Drago for owner, Joseph Ricupero. Proposal and VOTE. Demolish the existing single-family home and erect 3 residential buildings, each with 3 units. Total 9 units with 9 parking spaces.
Reminder the meeting will be In Person and via Zoom. The next meeting of the HVNA will be on August 1, 2022. No July meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 868 5812 5648
One tap mobile +19292056099,,86858125648#,,,,*663169# US
Visit us at http://www.facebook.com/groups/harborviewna.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.