Welcome to Harbor View!
December Harbor View Neighborhood Association Meeting
The next meeting of the Harbor View Neighborhood Association will be on December 5, 2022 at 6pm. The meeting is In Person only, but will be streamed via Facebook for archival purposes. Attendance on Facebook does not qualify for voting. The meeting will be held in the Salesian Boys and Girls Club cafeteria, across from the Brooke Charter School on Byron Street. You can access the meeting from the front door on Byron Street or from the rear door on Wordsworth Street, which is the handicap entry, to avoid the stairs. Since we are indoors, masks are optional for those in attendance.
La proxima reunion de Harbor View Neighborhood Association esta en el 5 de diciembre a las 6pm. La reunion esta en persona y via Facebook. La asistencia en Facebook no califica para vota. Llega a la cafeteria del Salesian Boys y Girls Club por la calle Byron al otro lado de Brooke Charter School. Pueda usar la entrada pricipal por la calle Byron o la entrada en calle de Wordsworth. La entrada de calle Wordsworth no tienne escaleras por personas con discapacidades.
El cubre bocas sera opcional puesto que estaremos adentro.
- Welcome/Introduction (5min)
- Announcements (5min) Eastie Elves Dec. 9th; Ruggiero Family Memorial Home Holiday Tree Lighting, Dec.10th at 5pm; HVNA Christmas Party at EBYC Dec.15th; East Boston Senior Center opening.
- Station 7 Police Report (15min) Sgt. Cintolo, Officer Domenico and Officer Mosley.
- Grace Church Federated (10min) Introduce Pastor Liz Georgakopoulos to speak about her mission and the Food Pantry.
- Brooke Charter School Addition and VOTE (25min) Mark Loring, Chief Operating Officer for Brooke Charter Schools will present the project to add onto the school building. The addition would add about 4500 square feet of space within the proposed 3 stories for additional classroom and student service space.
- 555 Bennington Street (30min) 1st presentation by Attorney Richard Lynds for owner Olsian Sasa. The project proposes to erect an addition and change the occupancy from a two family dwelling to a four family dwelling and erect a third floor deck.
- 74 Horace Street (30min) 1st presentation by Attorney Richard Lynds for owner Hannah Quann. The project proposes to raze the existing 2 family and erect a 6 unit residential building with 6 parking spaces.
Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year!
The next meeting of the HVNA will be on January 9, 2023.
Visit us at http://www.facebook.com/groups/harborviewna.