Welcome to Harbor View!
Harbor View Neighborhood Association Meeting
The next meeting of the Harbor View Neighborhood Association will be on Monday, May 2, 2022 at 6pm. Please NOTE that the meeting will be In Person only. The meeting will be held in the Salesian Boys and Girls Club cafeteria, across from the Brooke Charter School on Byron Street. You can access the meeting from the front door on Byron Street or from the rear door on Wordsworth Street, which is the handicap entry to avoid the stairs. Face masks are optional and the cafeteria is large enough to allow for social distancing.
Our interpreter, Ricardo will be present for our Spanish speaking members.
La proxima reunion de Harbor View Neighborhood Association esta en el 2 de Mayo 2022 a las 6pm. La reunion esta solamente en persona. No hay un opcion remoto. Llega a la cafeteria del Salesian Boys y Girls Club por la calle Byron al otro lado de Brooke Charter School. Puede usar la entrada principal por la calle Byron o la entrada en calle de Wordsworth. La entrada de la calle Wordsworth no tiene escaleras por personas con discapacidades. Por favor, usa una mascarilla y hay espacio por la distancia social. Todos de los prestaciones estan en persona y tenemos interpretacion en Espanol de nuestro interprete, Ricardo.
Esa reunion esta solamente en persona. Por favor traje mascarilla.
- Welcome/Introduction (5min)
- Announcements (5min) 180th Anniversary of Ohabei Shalom Cemetery Tree planting, St. Vincent de Paul Clothing Drive May 21 and 22. HVNA Board elections at the June meeting.
- Station 7 Police Report (15min) Sgt. Cintolo, Officer Domenico and Officer Mosley.
- Piers Park 3 (15min) Gabriela Ramirez, Trustees, Design Update and next steps on this amazing project.
- Nominations for the HVNA Board (20min) Members will nominate candidates for the Board. The Board is made up of 5 members: two Co-Chairs, Secretary, Treasurer and one At Large member. The term is 2 years. Nominations will close on Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 8pm.
- 490 Bennington Street (20min) Informational Presentation by Attorney Richard Lynds on this proposal to demolish existing home and erect a 4 story building with 7 Units and 5 parking spaces.This project was voted down by the neighborhood and by the ZBA. This project has been changed and has less units than previously presented. This is an informational presentation to let the neighborhood know what is planned to go before the ZBA for consideration and approval.
Reminder the meeting is In Person only, it will not be on Zoom. So plan accordingly.
The next meeting of the HVNA will be on June 6, 2022
Visit us at http://www.facebook.com/groups/harborviewna
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.